View Single Post
Old 04-18-2014, 10:07 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Yes. My blood pressure gets high sometimes since I've had rsd. Before rsd, it's always been very low. Twice this month after my last surgery I've had a fast heartbeat when I woke up in the morning. I logging the days so that I can tell my cardiologist when I see him. I am going to make an appt soon with him. It's on my list of what seems to be a million drs to call. RSD can cause irregular heartbeats sometimes as per my pm dr. If I were you, I would see a cardiologist and get a blood pressure monitor from drug store to check daily and then give him results. That's what my pm dr told me to do. I know it stinks to have rsd. It does turn your life upside down, and there are days that are really hard to deal with, but then there are days that are better. You just have to do the best you can with what you have. I hope it helps to know that you're not alone. Your dr is wrong. RSD can spread and does in about 70% of patients who have it. Check out RSD Hope and RSDSA and then show your dr who obviously has no clue what rsd is, and then find another dr, neurologist, cardiologist and pain management dr who know what rsd is and have them confirm it, so that they can treat your spread properly. After a while you don't need to get confirmation of rsd spread. You just know over time what rsd spread looks and feels like. My thoughts and prayers are with you. From your friend, Renee.

PS - I know it's hard, but try to stay as calm as you can. Stress only makes rsd flare up. The high blood pressure could be from rsd, but it could also be from stress. So if I were you, I would check with a cardiologist to make sure. Take care my friend.

Last edited by RSD ME; 04-18-2014 at 10:11 PM. Reason: Added a PS
RSD ME is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
allentgamer (04-27-2014), eevo61 (04-19-2014), Phaedra (04-20-2014)