Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by azcoyote View Post
Don't I wish!!

Okay, here goes...

Stick his legs in buckets of ice cubes, then stick a catheter in his arm and insist that he has to come in for three days and have a really yucky substance dripped into his veins that may or may not make him feel a little better, but almost surely will cause him to a) get no sleep, b) make food taste awful, c) bloat him up, d) make him irritable, and e) give him hives.

Then, have him begin choking on pills, food, and even his own saliva.

Finally, make him totally uninterested in sex (oy vey!).
Oh! Great idea! Now that he's suffering from duct-tape-induced ED, and Chris gave him a little pill, the IVSM will really throw him for a loop. Capital idea! It will be extra fun when the IVSM gives him that day of false energy, we'll keep an eye out for that and make sure he over-does it that day.

*tying a ligature around Empathy Man's neck*

Here ya' go, Empathy Man, swallowing is your new adventure. Today, I will also dump this jar of spiders into your socks, and I threw in some more hot needles for you.

These are your new shoes for today, they're cement. One weighs 85 lbs. and the other weighs 10 lbs. Have fun!

*firing up Dremel* okay, now I'm going to sand your fingertips down so that you'll enjoy that charming burning sensation, how's that?

Oh, one more thing, *produces a corset from dm's famous trunk of everything* I'm gonna give you a little hug.

*motioning to others*

I need a little help tightening this thing, ya'll.

For every day I choose to play,
I set aside a day to pay.
—AMN

"Sometimes plastic wrap just won't cling, no matter how much money you put in the meter."

—From the Book of True Wizdom
AfterMyNap is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote