View Single Post
Old 04-19-2014, 01:51 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default I think I have MS...Insight needed.

My symptoms began last September. Suddenly my legs felt rubbery, and the left leg would experience intermittent feelings of restlessness...like I wanted to shake it out or sit on it. My arms seemed to be a bit shaky also, but the left arm seemed more shaky when reaching for coffee, etc. Then there was a period of what felt like improvement. Then recently, like 2 months ago, I began experiencing a pinch-type feeling on my body. They almost felt like a tiny single pin pricks. Then that symptom almost disappeared entirely. Now I get random areas of goosebumps. They feel just like goosebumps but I don't see any actual goosebumps. My right ankle now occasionally feels tight. I've had random patches of pain on forearms, hand, back, legs. They'll last about 2 minutes then disappear. I don't know if all these symptoms are related or not. Yes, I do have nerve issues in arms b/c of long periods of laptop use. I also have sciatic issues. I also have had 3 big panic attacks in the last year.

My oldest symptoms (since 2011) that come and go are a tired feeling in the back of my neck, a foggy feeling and a strange itch on my inner thigh.

I did see my general physician and she sort of brushed off MS, but I am not so convinced. Any insight would be greatly appreciated!!
patagonia816 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ANNagain (04-24-2014), Erika (04-20-2014), SallyC (04-19-2014)