View Single Post
Old 04-19-2014, 08:31 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

This has nothing to do with MS, but I just needed to vent about this.

I'm on another group of forums, on a non-health related website.

Today, my boyfriend called me, and said that he'd just ridden his motorcycle to Omaha, and wanted to know if I wanted to hang out a bit. (of course)

So, I was all excited about him coming to see me, and I was on that other forum, and posted about him, and that I was all excited that he was coming to see me.

On that other forum, people can click buttons on the bottom of the posts to either agree, disagree, show some love, or say something is funny or interesting.

My boyfriend just left, and I went to that forum to answer some messages I got. I went into the thread that I left the message about being excited about seeing my boyfriend, and three people had clicked the Disagree button on the post. I don't understand that. Why would anyone disagree with my boyfriend coming to see me?

I have been unhappy the past month, and stressed out. I hadn't really talked to the boyfriend for the last month because his job was really busy and stressful. (he quit, he got a new, much better paying job that starts monday) My life has been really stressful lately, and I haven't had the energy to do much. When I found out he was coming to go out to lunch with me, I was excited.

I just don't understand why people on that forum, who I thought were friends, would click the disagree button to apparently say something negative and passive aggressive that way, and anonymously.

I'm really tired. I fell asleep on my boyfriend while we were watching tv in my new bedroom. I was really happy to go out with him for a bit today, even if it was just to go get lunch, with my parents. It tired me out. Think I'm going to bed early tonight.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
dmplaura (04-21-2014), Erika (04-20-2014), Mariel (04-21-2014), SallyC (04-19-2014)