View Single Post
Old 04-19-2014, 09:52 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Frown Struggling again

Hi, I have had just an awful journey as of the last several years. I've had friends turn on me, family has more or less struggled to support me emotionally.
I'm on a mood evening med, but I can't pick up anti anxiety meds due to not having up to date ID. My family who live hours away just all say, just call a friend and get it, but to do so is a 25 mile trip, one way, and my recent struggles have left me with few friends real (not my fault, they really hZve done some awful things).

My family, They yell like it's picking up orange juice. I hate feeling so helpless to do even the simplest of my own things.
I have ok days, but when depression hits, it stays. It's here today, sticking around like a farty uncle who nobody can stand.

I'm attending all kinds of intensive therapy but nothing makes up for not having anyone around to talk to, and I don't knife how to get round this, without meds....meds I can't pick up....all I want to do is sleep all day today. It's Easter tomorrow and my family is so busy fixing dinner and visiting each other that nobody's bothered to return my texts or calls.

I could use some prayers or something. I'm overwhelmed with sadness right now.
Qwerky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lara (04-20-2014), Rrae (04-22-2014)