View Single Post
Old 04-19-2014, 11:16 PM
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Grand Magnate

10 yr Member
Heart Ohhhhh arghhhhhhhh

So sORRY Pamela to learn things are....well, difficult and that fusion may be in the works in time.....not good you have to await June for another injection either. GAWSH...that is a hard one. I never had real relief from the injections so hearing you at least had some benefit makes me wonder at this great lapse of time between.

Hana and Diandra, Sorry those pains stay with you as well....and yes, as Pamela says, it can be so very disappointing not to be able to "get back to it" whether work, or play, or exercise.... I had hoped after the first BIG fusion to be able to get back to some rehabilitative skiing, as we have that here when the snow flies. Problem was, with permanent nerve damage I never regained full control/feeling in my legs, so scratch skiing. Even so, more surgeries and such helped me ultimately regain work. I do like being able to help provide for the family again. That is a reward in itself.

SO....as D suggests, focus on the getting well part of the fusion thing Pam. One step at a time. Fusion is a big thing. It took several of them finally to leave me in a situation where I can comfortably work in the office once again. But....then you know that about me.

Prayin for YOU.
Yup,
Mark56 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (04-20-2014), Hana (04-28-2014), Hannabananna (04-20-2014), PamelaJune (04-20-2014), Rrae (04-22-2014)