View Single Post
Old 04-19-2014, 11:40 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I have muscles cramps (charlie horses) from time to time in my left calf. Now my rsd started in my right wrist and hand and shoulder and spread to my other hand and both feet and stomach. I don't know if the muscle spasms in my left calf are from the rsd, but I've read it sometimes happens like that. I have to ask my pm dr when I see him next month and I'll let you know. I have been getting cramping pains in my stomach for over a year now. I finally found out it was partially from gallstones, but also may be from the endometriosis that is still in my pelvic area. It could also be from the rsd spreading to my stomach because of the three surgeries I've had there. RSD can spread after surgery and I have a total of I think 12 incisions (I'm loosing count) that were made on my stomach in the past three year. My drs aren't certain but they say it's possible. I used to have spasms and an deep aching pain that was cold and went right into the core of my bones. Then it fluctuated from stabbing aching pain to burning and then back to aching again. It could be that you have spread. I have had rsd for over three years and am now certain that it was spread for me. But it could be something else for you. You may want to see your neurologist, pm dr and gp to see what they think. After a while, you'll know your rsd body better and know what is rsd spread and what is something else. I will pray that it isn't spread. I hope you feel better soon. From your friend, Renee.
"Thanks for this!" says:
cdwall (04-19-2014), eevo61 (04-19-2014)