Old 04-20-2014, 11:55 PM
Newly Joined

10 yr Member
Newly Joined

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleya View Post
Hi Wendyjane,

I am having almost the EXACT same symptoms. I've had every test imaginable (and even adopted a gluten/ dairy free diet which seemed to help) but the migrating numbness (almost like an achy pain) will not go away. I've had it now for a little over two months. I've had an MRI, xrays and an EMG of my arm but everything comes back negative. Can I ask if you ever figured out the root cause?
Hey, sorry to hear you are suffering too. I have since had an MRI and some additional testing and it has all come back negative as well. The doctor's don't know what is wrong and it has now been over 8 months since my symptoms started.

However after the negative MRI, I saw a D.O. and he said my pelvis was out of alignment and that could be causing some of the symptoms. He did all this weird adjusting to my neck and back. It was sort of like a chiropractor but different.

I don't know if it was a coincidence or not, but ever since then I have been a lot better. I still do have the migrating tingling and aching but it isn't as severe...

I still feel like there's something wrong with my body though, so I have no idea what is going on...

It is so frustrating. I hope they figure out the cause for you!
wendyjane is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote