View Single Post
Old 04-21-2014, 12:31 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Angry PCS symptoms are bad after starting new job

My current condition is not much different than the initial couple of weeks of my injury in December 2013. Maximum capacity of any light physical activity like, grocery shopping, some house hold work is 30 mins, I feel dizzy, fatigued and feel that I don't have any strength in my legs, a feeling similar to just before passing out and headaches.

My progress is following down since I started new job two months back, worked full time for two weeks and then had to reduced it to 4 hrs /day. In general we try to push our self to finish the task at work. I love my job but with this rate of improvement I am not very hopeful about my health. Do you think I am pushing more than I am suppose to? I might have to take break from work for couple of months, I am desperate to get batter. Please help.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My story if you are interested:

I had general anesthesia for my 3 wisdom teeth extraction. After taking rest for 5-6 hours, I did kitchen chores for 15-20 mins. I felt dizzy and fell head first on tile floor on one side from the stool. I was unconscious for 3-4 minutes and did not feel the cuts which I got from the broke bowl which was in my hand. We rushed to the emergency as those cuts were too big to be taken care at home. I had one of the worst headaches in my life even though I was on strong painkillers for my teeth extraction.

Today its almost 4 months for my Concussion, my major issues are headaches, fatigue, dizziness and some memory issues. I am fatigued and dizzy even after 45 mins of normal physical activity (getting ready for office, cooking, shopping)
pinka16 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote