View Single Post
Old 04-21-2014, 06:13 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Thank you!!

Thanks.. I do appreciate the love as always. I had my eyes checked in late January and a new Rx. I have felt the spread of CRPS in my face, tongue, lips, scalp for a long time now. I often feel it in my lips and tongue. I’ve had it around my eye, just never in my eye. Crazy! The shocks in my head are never like the shocks throughout the rest of my body; they aren’t as bad thank God.

It was just one shock, just one time, and thankfully it didn’t hurt too bad. Hopefully that will be all of that! I was going about my business and it stopped me in my tracks, like whoa! hellooo CRPS.. yes, I know you’re in me. and as quick as it arrived it was gone. whew!

Ticked me off more than anything really, because it surprised me. It intruded upon me and what I was doing. Does that make any sense? I think the steroid they’re giving me have me a little over sensitive to just about anything right now <sigh>

You guys are the best, thanks so much! VR

Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare. Japanese proverb,
Vrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Brambledog (04-22-2014), eevo61 (04-21-2014), Nanc (04-21-2014)