View Single Post
Old 04-22-2014, 05:54 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Ya, most of my job involves shoveling raking ect. This time of the year though I usually start off by mowing grass on large and loud mowers for a little bit until our college kids arrive to help. I know I wont be able to tolerate that, as just winterizing my snowblower and hearing that run for a few minutes really hurt.

Im just in a catch 22. I really want to go back to work, but at the same time im not really convinced im a 100% yet. I did some weight lifting today, and didnt fair to well afterwords. I havent been lightheaded in about 3-4 weeks, but after that, Im extremely lightheaded now, accompanied by headaches.

I just fear that my work will think im a scumbag, especially because I keep telling them I am feeling better (which I am, just having a few issues), and think less of me. Which I do not want to happen.

Just dont know if I should fib to the dr and tell him im good to go, or tell him whats really happening. I know its counter productive to hide the issues, but I really really need to get back to work for my own sanity. Im just hoping ok, maybe I can go back, and just tough it out for a few weeks and Ill adjust. At the same time im also telling myself im setting myself up to make the situation even worse. Ugh, crossroads. Sorry for the vent.
Bruins88 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote