View Single Post
Old 04-22-2014, 06:34 PM
Newly Joined

10 yr Member
Newly Joined

10 yr Member
Default I tried the p stem.

I was very sceptical that this device would help with chronic pain I have been suffering from chronic pain since I was 16 yrs old. Now I am 38yrs old. I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia and mixed connective tissue disease. I also now have 3 herniated disk in my back and get sciatic nerve pain and neuropathy. I have been taking a lot of pain meds and still have to lay in bed a lot through out the day. With in a couple of hours I noticed I wasn't feeling any pain. Except menstrual cramps I was feeling that day because I started my period that day. P stem doesn't work on menstrual cramps. Lol. But for the first time years I was able to clean my house, have friends over for easter, walk to the park, and only lay down once for about 20 mins. Not only did it help with pain, I felt like I had more energy and for the first time in years I slept through the night without waking up in pain. I wish I didn't have to take it off after 4 days. I can't wait to do it again so I can slowly see what pain meds I can go off of. I had no side effects and recommend it.
pstimgirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Rrae (04-22-2014)