View Single Post
Old 04-23-2014, 08:57 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaedra View Post
Ok so I go to the doctor today. I woke up a little yucky. Legs get really weak in the shower so I deal with like always. Then the cab comes to pick me up, I get in and feel you know not great but not bad. Ten minutes into the 40 minute trip I develop an awful headache, my ears start hurting and so do my teeth then I feel my temples start going hay wire. I even get a little nauseated. I get to the doctors office and back into the room. The nurse tells me my blood pressure is 151/96 wow! Super high for me. Then the doctor comes in and ask if there are any new developments, so I tell him all that has gone on with me and told him I feel all these things in both my legs and arms and even my face. He then tells me it does not spread. Why?
So I am extremely angry irritable and just wanna scream and cry. Why?
I am tired of my life being upside down. I thought I read that this crappy stuff will sometimes make your blood pressure high. Any one else have this? Help!
Hey Phaedra! Sorry for the delay in my responding to your post, I haven't been on as much lately. Anyway, yes, RSD/CRPS can indeed make your blood pressure rise...so can pain. It happens to me.

Also, if your dr says that RSD/CRPS does not spread, well you need to find a new dr immediately. This guy is an idiot!! If it doesn't spread then how do you explain all the people just on this forum that have it in more than one spot?? Mine started in my face and is now not only there, it is in my hands, feet, shoulders, left arm, left leg, and some other spots.

Hope you are doing a little better now.
Nanc
Nanc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
allentgamer (04-27-2014), eevo61 (04-23-2014), Phaedra (04-27-2014)