View Single Post
Old 04-24-2014, 01:34 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Sorry your dealing with this monster too !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaedra View Post
Ok so I go to the doctor today. I woke up a little yucky. Legs get really weak in the shower so I deal with like always. Then the cab comes to pick me up, I get in and feel you know not great but not bad. Ten minutes into the 40 minute trip I develop an awful headache, my ears start hurting and so do my teeth then I feel my temples start going hay wire. I even get a little nauseated. I get to the doctors office and back into the room. The nurse tells me my blood pressure is 151/96 wow! Super high for me. Then the doctor comes in and ask if there are any new developments, so I tell him all that has gone on with me and told him I feel all these things in both my legs and arms and even my face. He then tells me it does not spread. Why?
So I am extremely angry irritable and just wanna scream and cry. Why?
I am tired of my life being upside down. I thought I read that this crappy stuff will sometimes make your blood pressure high. Any one else have this? Help!
Beside of suffering with rsd/crps,I understand many patients got too stress during dr app happens so many times to my husband by the time he see his dr blood pressure was sky rocking but the dr told him to keep a diary and check his block pressure several times a day and write it,so you might need to buy a bp machine costco or Sam club had nice ones with warranty and very accurate,also keeping track my help you to see what affected you bp keep the time,date and also documented what you had ate during those hours.by the way I'm the one with rsd not my husband I just used him as an example for bp records. with crps you need to know what causes the changes,be patient,takes time to get to the idea we have this condition for life ,will take a while for you to understand it ,is not easy,but we all the support you can get here or in any other forums you will learn a lot and most likely get less stress about it,just let your feelings out,is normal to cry,we all offer you a shoulder to cry,a hand to hold you,we can listen to you at any time let us know,if you prefer can also write private messages what ever makes you feel better,I hope soon you get better,blessings from Jesika
By the way always keep in mind some dr are not educate about rds ,I normally carried a print out from Wikipedia so they can learn as well instead of ignoring me hope that's help too. Also rsds.org offers a lot of info,updated,check and do as much research as possible,that's help with the process or learning and cope with the condition ,I had several treatments done already but remission still not yet ,but getting there hopefully soon,don't give up too soon.
Ps.we might not share same belief,please let me know whenever you feel uncomfortable,I will understand and will avoid mention anything that might get you uncomfortable ,thanks

Last edited by eevo61; 04-24-2014 at 01:45 AM. Reason: Added by the way I'm the one with rsd and Wikipedia sentence
eevo61 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
allentgamer (04-27-2014), Phaedra (04-27-2014)