View Single Post
Old 04-25-2014, 09:27 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

The last year or maybe a bit more, I get extreme fatigue where I have to nap, or flat out pass out for hours.

I find myself very confused and disoriented. I told my employer (very sympathetic) that I'm having cognitive issues now with my M.S., which I think isn't so much the case, as extreme fatigue causing it. Though who knows?

The other day I was out with my parents at a coffee shop (having a tea, I don't do coffee anymore) and mid-sentence my mom (who gets excited very easily and often adds her 2 cents in) offered up some input, which completely confused me and I sat there starring like a zombie at my dad with my mouth hanging open, sputtering and trying to think of what it was I was just talking about... then mom tries to "jog my memory" which actually, for me when I'm trying to recall my train of thought, is a detriment and doesn't work! Good intentions gone wrong lol.

Got home from the time out at the coffee shop (I mean, come on.. I was sitting around just having a tea, not out at a mall shopping which saps my energy or anything, a simple drink!) and I crashed out. For hours. I can't even recall what we were talking about.

I'm only 37, but I have to nap. Usually daily. Rare do I have a day that I have enough energy to get through the day without a nap.

Oh, and the worst - shopping. Which hubby and I tend to do now more in short trips than longer ones hitting up multiple stores, because he knows it drains me horribly.
05/2008 - Relapse
05/2008 to 02/2009 - Copaxone
10/2011 - Relapse - Optic Neuritis developed
9/2012 - Relapse - Balance issues 1 sided
8/2012 - Erythema Nodosum - diagnosed 10/2012, reaction to Topiramate (Topamax)
April 7/14 - Raynaud's Syndrome DX
dmplaura is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Blessings2You (04-26-2014), Erika (04-25-2014), jprinz99 (04-29-2014), SallyC (04-25-2014)