View Single Post
Old 05-29-2007, 04:32 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Thumbs up Hi everyone~

The day has went nice considering I had a headache. Mark got my new batteries for the golf cart and its charging. I did get to drive it and its nice. Tomorrow I can go anyplace on the charge. I want to take Bear for a ride if he will sit on it. I haven't even showed it to him yet. It will really be nice at night when its cool. No noice either.

Gaye must be sick. I tried to call her and had to leave a message. I wish she could get to feeling better. It's only 8 more days till she starts up here. Keep her in prayer, as I know most of the time she isn't well. She said if possible, she would come sick. I do think no more than she gets out, it would be good to get away from home. It may mean not much shopping, but I don't care. I just want to meet her, and she feels the same way. We've probably known each other about 3 years and never met. Its just awful, she has had to wait so long, to see the right doctor. Some days she is just ready to climb the walls. I have a ortho appointment the next day after she goes home. I would gladly give her my appointment. ( It's not that simple tho!)

Hope everyone else is having a nice day!
______
BC

She who hides nothing, has nothing to hide~
Fancylady_2006 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote