View Single Post
Old 04-26-2014, 06:24 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I had the extraction the day before my menses ( that was the week I was on sugar pills ) and I didn't develop a dry socket, I don't know if that helped or not. I asked him about dry socket if he re opens the site, and honestly he was looking at me like I fell from Mars , but they never even mentioned dry socket to me not before and not after the extraction, not the dr. not the nurse, and there is not even a word about dry socket on their post op instructions they gave me before I left the office. I learned about it from the internet. Of course I want to have done everything what is in my best interest, even if I have to pay for it, I'm just afraid he will do whatever he thinks he wants to do, and he won't listen to me what I have to say. He acts like he doesn't have any idea why I still have a problem, x rays look good, the site looks good ( except the little redness in the socket ) , and he acts like he is doing me a favor re-opening the site. Because he even said " how I know the pain is from the tooth / extraction site, you had pain before the extraction ". I made appointment with another OS, unfortunately that appointment is in almost 3 weeks, and I don't know if I should wait that long, and besides I don't know anything about that dr. either. They put me on call list, so if an appointment comes available sooner they will call. I didn't make the appointment with this jerk yet. And this puffiness is still worse as the day goes by, gums are tender, but I didn't have pain in almost a week now.
nyuszisue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote