View Single Post
Old 04-27-2014, 05:32 AM
n/a

10 yr Member
n/a

10 yr Member
Default Youtube Videos too!

I have researched it further and found another forum where someone else shared her personal positive experiences and lots of other people gave her a hard time because she had no scientific evidence. Like Karen all she wanted to do from the way it looked to me was share her long term observations with others. So I have researched on Youtube and there are great informational videosas well as some marketing ones. There are articles about different ways of consuming it from adding it to your protein shake to adding it to all kinds of food and some recommend taking some form of pro biotic or cultured yogurt blended with it.

As it restores your intestines you may want to replenish lost bacteria. It may turn out that adding various things with it helps some more than others. I keep hearing one teaspoon in the morning and one in the evening. Others try I teaspoon in the morning even if you are healthy. Some say if you get ahead of yourself and start with 2 tablespoons twice a day you might find it unpleasant and get massive constipation so the mantra seems to be to start with a little like Karen and increase until your body tells you what it wants after it has had a chance to get accustomed to it just like if you were trying every other new treatment.

A lot of the most popular non medical supplements we take aren't scientifically proven and FDA approved but it seems clear to me a lot of people have benefited. After establishing that there doesn't appear to be any horror stories about ingesting food grade DE I think it fair to say I'm going to give it a go too and if it works for me I'm going to crow all about it too so be warned!
birdman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote