View Single Post
Old 04-27-2014, 09:33 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Not everything comes with scientific study, especially supplements, so I am ok with that. But I understand what you are staying.

As far as the rectal bleeding, it was thought to be hemroids since the blood was red not brown, bright red usually means hemroids. So, that does not scare me either.

I guess I am not a person that needs scientific proof. There are far more positive reviews than negative with this.

I agree with the taking a break from it though I believe that to be the case with ALL supplements. Nothing is forever.

I am already on probiotics, and I did see a few suggest that.

I think there are fear mongours with anything that people do not understand. The fact that this is used as a pest control freaks people out and causes fear. I am not motivated by fear. Too many positive things has been used by God in my life to let fear rule me. I understand checking things out but in the end all supplements can be good or bad, look what niacin did, and it is safe.

You were/are? against iodine, but there is so much out there that is good about iodine and breast fibroids and such. Real people, some of whom I have talked to. I am still of the mind iodine is such an important supplement for thyroid and breast health.

I think you have a more medical scientific mind MrsD, as perhaps you worked in the medical field? But thats ok, everyone is different, everyone has to be lead on their own. I respect difference of opinion, and certainly am not trying to persuade you or anyone else of what to do. I only share my own journey.
Stacy2012 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
hopeful (04-28-2014)