View Single Post
Old 04-27-2014, 09:54 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

Yes, I would like to see a timeline here, on DE... a longer use than a month or so as we have here.

Anyone here can try what they want. I only pointed out the concerns I have based on my experience with drugs, chemistry and supplements.

This is a written format and as such people need to be aware of the responsibility posting advice. What works for one may not work for another. This is why I prefer to find studies examining things and published as studies. I have a foot in both worlds...the medical and the alternative. Both have their weaknesses and strengths.

I like to see more balanced information before trying something myself. And so I tend to spend long hours searching the net and sharing here.

Most people and doctors do not know about Oxalobacter's role in preventing kidney stones, for example. So I provide that information when needed to help patients prevent further injury.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dr. Smith (04-27-2014), hopeful (04-28-2014)