View Single Post
Old 04-27-2014, 12:16 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

I think many of the forums, have these traits, here.

I have been here since the beginning of NeuroTalk...in 2006.
There have been many people who have moved on.

1) some receive results they can live with and don't post anymore.

2) Some become mired in treatments, or progression, and see no hope and leave.

3) Some get better and leave.

But I will say this, those of us who remain here do so out of
generosity and caring. I am retired now, and can devote a bit more time than others, perhaps. Now that I am a moderator, I do spend more time on all the other boards here, and do my moderator duties to keep NT a safe and helpful place. There are times I do find other posts on NT that are pertinent to PNers as well.

Much of what I find on the net, is applicable to my life, my family, aging and pets. I enjoy some of the social posts too.

Some of our supplements used for PN will also enhance quality of life in other areas of health as well. I am also very grateful to the members here now, and past, who have found treatments and remedies and shared them here, so that many others can benefit.

Low B12, low magnesium and low Vit D plague all adults in this country, not just PNers. I hope our collected information therefore gets shared with doctors, and others that our PNers then take, and then that may move further out to new people as well.

I have brought Benfotiamine here (actually from our previous home which crashed in 2006). I've expanded Rose's B12 information and answered questions that have arisen over the years, I've been posting about magnesium for over a decade online. There have been many people here on NT and I always encourage members to use our search function, because the past still holds interesting and useful experiences which may help someone today.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
glenntaj (04-28-2014), jenng (04-27-2014), Kitt (04-27-2014), St George 2013 (05-06-2014), Susanne C. (04-27-2014), v5118lKftfk (04-27-2014), yupings (04-27-2014)