View Single Post
Old 04-27-2014, 04:23 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Welcome Daniel

I'm glad you are looking for a way to support your wife also is a good idea for her to open an account and also join the forums,you will get so many information about this condition and she can get her emotions out by sharing her pain and concerns with us as well,or you can both write together,read together at the same time so you both learn and express your emotions one to the other,I do that with my husband,I always reading what is being posting so he can learn a little more.
It is a hard and difficult condition to understand and to treat,I recently suggested another new member to read past postings and members profiles so you can learn and see how we all had evolve,how medical treatments had worked in the past and how we are doing now,some works,some doesn't ,don't get discourage if that happens,just try another thing,something will work soon.also emotionally is a roller coaster ,you have to be so patient and try to understand her if she has some sudden changes,happens to all of us,like I said ,is hard,I hope you both soon find the right medical treatment also I'm glad to heard you are doing better yourself and ready to support her,no one is stronger than the other,is just that we save our energies for the next step,now is your turn,good luck,I wish you the best and blessings to both of you,from Jesika .
Ps.we are a nice community here,hope we can provide you both with the comfort you need

Last edited by eevo61; 04-27-2014 at 04:26 PM. Reason: Corrected :comfort
eevo61 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
allentgamer (04-30-2014)