View Single Post
Old 04-28-2014, 03:04 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi again. Thanks for your suggestions. I have no idea how to repost so will start new thread in ms forum as you suggested.

I looked up Sjogren's syndrome but apart from the dry eyes, nothing else really fits. I have no pain and no apparent inflammation. Not sure whether I have dry mouth or not as I always have a cup of tea or coffee with me.

As for B12 - I see my an endo every 6 months so know my thyroid, adrenals etc are all balanced well with replacement meds. Once a year he also does a full range of blood tests including iron and other vitimins etc. Extra were done this time also because the other thing I did not mention was that I have lost a lot of weight unintentionally and am now very underweight for my height (5'5" and 7st1lb). I have no idea why because I am a real chocolate addict!

I have been waiting for 6 months for an orthotics appointment to have knee braces made.This is because when I try walk, I cannot control my knees and they snap backwards to extreme hyper-extension with every dragged step. However, today was the day of my appointment and, having been waiting so long I completely forgot. I rang straight away but was told I will go back to the bottom of the list for a new appointment. I am so silly...
jammyh is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote