View Single Post
Old 05-29-2007, 06:10 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile Bronco4586

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco4586 View Post
I am really sorry that you had a bad night. I had a bad night as well! I hope your day is better than mine has started out to be! Have a wonderful day...... Here are lots of gentle hugs sent your way!!
Dana, Thank you so much. I was reading last night one of your messages and if I knew you were having the same problems I am and was having with dealing with this SH** I would of been right there .I understood everything you are going through the alone way I have make it with full body and in a chair and all this pain is finding people that understand and care I mean really care and are allways here for you. I am so close sometimes getting divoced in the middle having a teenager that I have full everything and Im starting be have seeing problems and writing and this morning I wake up after a couple of hours and my half of face is numb and its hard to talk or say all the words the right way and my son was hurt bad at school 2 weeks ago and today he woke up and his rib is syicking out so their is more damage then they thought but I try to breath but thats even getting hard and I was a hospic nurse I took classes at 17 and got my nursing lience thats all I wanted except a child and a husband I have a 15 yrs old but lost everything ealse but I keep waking up I dont know why but Im still a fighter and you are to. Email me anytime.......................Take Care Gentle soft hugs Karen