View Single Post
Old 05-29-2007, 06:32 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Workplace Hassles

Dear Bronco4586,
I hear ya on the workplace problem. I have said this before "No one knows our pain until they have gone through it themselves." I have a doctor tell me that when he was a child around 8 years old his father ran his foot over with a car and he is fine. I told him he was blessed by not having to go through the pain I am in now. [I had a car driveover and sit on my foot over two years ago and I've had full-body RSD along with Fibro, Rheum. Arth., and Osteoporosis to go along with the fun.

The worst part of my workplace problem, which was only a problem for one person in my whole company which was my boss. He was terrible to me, made fun of me by limping in front of other coworkers saying he was me and the worst thing is he is my brother-in-law!!! So, this has affected all relationships within my family and caused me alot of pain. Some members of my family were believing him when he told everyone basically that I was faking it and they didn't know better until they saw the pain I was in and still didn't understand it and thought I should just will the pain away [yeah right]. Well, here we are over two years later and I am completely disabled and in severe pain and have been using crutches for two years now and have a wheelchair too. They all can't handle it but I am the one in pain. Yeah, I cried the first year and sent them all RSD books, emails, etc. and they really don't understand it all. So, I decided that I am only taking care of me, my son, and my kitty. I have outside help that has kept me going for over a year now and I order on the internet too. I think you need to forget about them and concentrate on you!!! Pray for them and forgive them for being ignorant. It helps me out alot when I get down and depressed. Take care and I hope this helps you out.
kathy d.
kathy d is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote