View Single Post
Old 04-29-2014, 02:01 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Curetogether Survey: PN Treatments, popular vs effective

In 2011 Curetogether.com did a survey of 800 neuropathy sufferers and ranked the treatments that were popular vs. effective. (see below)

I always wondered if anyone posted this survey on this forum. I did a search and couldn't find it. Forgive me if this has already been discussed.

After doing lots of reading on this forum, I think it would be interesting to have a sticky which everyone old and new could participate in when they come to this board, saying what type of pn they have, what they have tried, what has worked, or any other info people would find it interesting to have our stats regarding.

Perhaps this forum has done this and I haven't found it.

Natalie

http://curetogether.com/blog/2011/08...35-treatments/

For up-to-date results (which have changed and better includes more treatments since main chart) be sure to click on this link below the chart:
"For the live-updated, interactive version of this infographic, click here."
(although it's annoying that you have to roll your cursor over each dot to see the therapy)

Once you click on the "live-updated" version, it is very interesting to roam around a click on all the various tabs and links of this survey and see the various data points. For example, the links of "symptoms, Treatments Side Effects, Causes under the "Stats" tab, etc.

You can also add your data to the survey.
v5118lKftfk is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
antonina (07-31-2014)