View Single Post
Old 04-30-2014, 02:33 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default It is not easy

It easy to feel discouraged. I look at pcs as a journey, there are up days and there are down days but I do get better over time and this too will come to pass.

I also understand about the paycheque. I have been without a paycheque for over 2 years and it still amazes me I am still surviving. It is not your fault you can not work and worrying about it is making things worse.

The best thing you can do is to not worry, because stress makes things worse. I find meditation and relaxation tapes helps.

I also may take a little more medication, sleeping off a bad day is not so bad and you may wake up feeling better.

Try and think of something that my cheer you up, I like listening to the radio and the news, I feel like I am not missing out on so much if I know what is going on in the world.

Share your feelings with others who are supportive will help and I always seem to go this forum when I am feeling low. There is usually something inspirational here or just the feeling that you are not alone and you are not we are all right here with you through this journey.

Good Luck
MVA March 2012 pcs, post traumatic vision syndrome, convergence insufficiencies, vision mid line shift syndrome, gaze stabilization and vision tracking. Fatigue, headaches and sore eyes are main issues.

Current activities: chiro, massage, prism glasses, vision therapy, yoga, meditation, aquafit classes and rest.....
NormaW is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Socks (04-30-2014)