View Single Post
Old 05-01-2014, 07:27 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electron View Post
yupings,
I am sorry for your hopelessness. Don't hang around there too long. You might try some other medications, such as tramadol, gabapentin, Cymbalta. Also evening primrose oil helps me, or borage oil is similar but doesn't help me as well for whatever reason. Have you tried naproxen (Aleve) over-the-counter?
Ron
Hi Ron,

Thank you for your caring words. No I won't stay in this place too long, but just give me few days then I will climb out of it. Sometimes i just want to curl up in a ball and emote. I am out of the pit (for now). There are a lot of grief and loss issues with this journey. I am not what I used to be, the things I used to enjoy to do and to accept this new me takes lots of letting go and acceptance. I really now appreciate my elderly clients when they talk about their sorrow of losing bodily function and mental alertness. It is about losing control and learning to surrender. I try to tell myself "I am more than this disease. I am still me with a clipped wing".

No I don't take any medications you mentioned but now will consider them if necessary. Thank you again. Take care of yourself. Yu Ping
yupings is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote