View Single Post
Old 05-01-2014, 06:50 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks for your reply Kathie! Sorry you are dealing with all this mess! As I am researching MG, I am realizing that I have had many of the symptoms and didn't know what it was...like choking, difficulty swallowing and breathing, fatigue and this is on top of my drooping eye and vision issues. I was really chalking it all up to RSD.

Six months ago I was diagnosed with interstitial cystitis and pelvic floor dysfunction. I have some other issues going on too. Now possible MG too?? I will have to look up the meds used for MG. I cannot tolerate any of the meds used for RSD/CRPS or IC. Yeah, I am a little bummed today. I stopped working at the end of Dec 2012. I am on LTD and SSD, thank goodness, because there is no way I could work!

Can you tell me more about the SFEMG? I am a tough person, but the EMG yesterday made my face (RSD) flare up big time. That EMG was only done on my right side. I am a little concerned about the SFEMG because of my RSD...I have it in my face, hands, feet, shoulders, left arm and left leg. How does the SFEMG differ from the first one they do?

Thanks a million!
Nanc
Nanc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote