View Single Post
Old 05-01-2014, 07:12 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo*mar View Post
Some questions -
What symptoms & testing for the original dx of rotator tears ?

No MRI of C spine before the surgery ??

Same Nero this whole time? Did he do the surgeries?
Might be time for second independent opinion, they usually won't want to admit if there was an error..

Get copies of all tests and imaging reports, in case you decide to get other opinions, it's easier if you have then yourself vs having to have things sent from one doc to the other docs..

Some people do create excessive internal scar tissue, but may or may not be the case.. keep looking for answers.

I don't know if any PT or chiropractic or bodywork of some sort might be helpful or not, I'd be tempted to try some of those at least a few times..

Thanks for the reply!!

I had a MRI of my shoulders. I had been struggling with shoulder pain for 3-4 years. Originally thought it was bursitis but after much PT and time we did an MRI and then did both shoulders.

The nero is not linked to the Ortho in any way.

No MRI's of spine before surgery.

I have a folder with all the medical stuff - MRI discs and reports.

Did PT for ~10 weeks after second surgery - for both shoulders.

I have gone to my Chiro once.

I've been doing deep tissue massage every week or so.

I have been to acupuncture 3 times now.

It seems like some of this helps a little every now and then. Still going to all above.

Does my case sound different than PN ?

As I get stronger I do more work - which works the upper back and shoulders kind of hard. I also go to the gym and have been building up slowly on the weights - more reps not heavy weight. Loss a lot of muscle while rehabbing.

Both work and working out seem to heighten the nerve issues in my wrists.

Now I'm wondering if the added work load and working out is adding more inflammation and causing the new symptoms with the feet??

The Nero said to keep doing what I"m doing as long as I don't over do it?

BUT how can pinched C6 neck ( bulging disc ) and or shoulder scar tissue and up effecting my feet - legs and all else?

Thank you
Dan
KTMDAN is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote