View Single Post
Old 05-02-2014, 10:41 AM
Newly Joined

10 yr Member
Newly Joined

10 yr Member
Default Problems with Prialt in Pump

Hi everyone, I have had my pain pump for 9 months and I have Prialt and Baclofen and boy have I had 9 months of misery.
My trial of Prialt went great and that's why I decided to get this hockey puck put in - first it started with stiff neck and they quickly sent me to the ER and had me frantic that I had Meningitis, then I was seeing purple - yea, purple, all the time - it was crazy. They lowered the Prialt but I was still in pain and having the same amount of muscle spasms so they added Baclofen but 9 months in I am still in the same place before it was ever added, except for all the side effects: vertigo, brain fog, nausea, bursitis in both hips, shortness of breath, constipation, hands and arms going to sleep, and the feeling of ice running through my veins.

I just had the Prialt removed and the Baclofen increased by 50% so I am in the wait and see stage again - it seems as though I live in the wait and see stage!

I would love to hear from someone else out there who are or have gone through the same things!

Thanks for listening!
tratom67 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eevo61 (05-05-2014)