View Single Post
Old 05-02-2014, 04:38 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Thanks!

Thank you everyone! Your words were the exact thing I needed to hear.

SallyC - They've switched me all 4 times. I haven't been taking 4 different medications at one time. This recent one is the first one to give me suicidal tendencies. Which I just got switched to a natural anti-depressant called Enlyte that hopefully will work, at least for my depression. It's nice to know there's people that understand like you do. Thank you!

TXBatman - I looked up the McDonald Diagnostic Criteria for MS. I don't know what kind of lesions I have or where they are. I have my MRI from a year ago on a disk, but I can't read it.

My doctor made it sound like I'd never have to get another MRI or anything from her tone of voice. Should I still get MRI's in the future? Should I stop worrying about anything wrong with me? Thank you for sharing your experience.

mrsD - I haven't taken vitamins since I was pregnant with my daughter at 17. I put her up for adoption, so she's no longer with me. It could very well be vitamin deficiency in my body. I'll talk to my local physician about getting tested for it. Thank you for your suggestions!

Erika - I probably am over reacting. I think it comes with worrying and over worrying about things. Thank you for your comment!
happycowsfromwyo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ANNagain (05-05-2014), Erika (05-02-2014), Mariel (05-13-2014), SallyC (05-02-2014)