View Single Post
Old 05-03-2014, 06:43 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mz Migraine View Post
[B]I have no experience with the Trial Work. However, I did find the following article from the SSD website which hopefully will help you w/your concerns:

It appears you are responsible to keep track of your Trial Work periods. Since I have never taken advantage of the Trial Work option, I am not quite sure what your actual question(s) are. Sorry. Hopefully, the above link is helpful.

GOOD LUCK!!!

I'm familiar with the publication you referenced... I have documented my work-time in detail. If you are not familiar with the self-employment rules and commission... There are two ways to calculate. The Claim-Adjuster can choose to do actual or average (monthly). It can work for or against me… Claim-Adjuster’s choice!

Examples… Actual would be credited to the month I received a commission check; If then it meets their criteria… It would be credit towards a TWP. Or they can average the year’s income over year (12 months). Then if under the minimum for a TWP… No TWP’s.

So depending on how these folks choose to calculate, actual or average, I could end up with different TWP’s.
BenefitsInPA is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Mz Migraine (05-05-2014)