Thread: Advice
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2014, 09:51 AM
Newly Joined

10 yr Member
Newly Joined

10 yr Member
Default Advice

I was diagnosed in 2004 with deg. Disc disease and had a double fusion several car accidents later I was far worse, the surgery didnt heal properly from lack of help/support and having a lil one to care for alone. The pain got beyond what I could handle so I went to a pain clinic that administers the epideral spinal injections. At first it helped then birth control failed so I was 33 and pregnant. I carried my baby could barely get around so I returned just to get 6 to 10 spinal injections now 8 months in every 2 weeks and it is killing me. I have gotten so bad experiencing problems beyond my comprehension. I have sought out new drs and no one will touch me. Because of what's been done. I finally have a primary care appointment outside the pain clinic because they make you use theirs. I'm hoping a referral to a neurologist who can help me. Does anyone know a good Dr who accepts Medicaid in the St. Louis area? I get nowhere call after call. This pain Dr. Has a law office downstairs and I know he will cover his butt honestly giving me with an 8 month old to care for and a 10 year old is crazy. I don't know what to do because now my legs my hands arms neck where it connects to the top of my head and I can't ever just rest.
Miss De'loyola is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote