View Single Post
Old 05-05-2014, 03:57 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliejayne View Post
Thanks Annie.

What I cannot find is any reference to Monocular DV, that is also fatigueable. I.E. it gets worse during the day and improves overnight.

Everything that I can find suggests that my eye problem is a refractive issue, with the Cornea, but I am struggling to find anything or anyone that can tell me IF the cornea can be deformed and recover in a matter of hours.

Because this is a moving target, it means that I cannot get glasses to correct it since the problem that they correct at 9 am will be different at 9 pm.
I think one thing that is overlooked, or can be, is nystagmus. I have an issue with this which could not initally be observed by any of the eye physicians, some considered the best in the world. A VNG discovered my eye issues and mild up beat nystagmus. Do I think it's MG? Could be, but I'm not 100 percent sure. Now my doctors can see this on my exam very slightly after me having issues since last April. I wouldn't describe mine has double vision, but more of a waviness from the images slowly swerving a bit, and my brain trying to concentrate or piece the images together. What I am describing isn't typical MG, but the medical reports say that they are not ruling out MG as a cause of this.
strizzlow20 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AnnieB3 (05-09-2014)