View Single Post
Old 05-05-2014, 11:39 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I know what you mean about RSD and needles. I was very nervous when they did the emg and was afraid it would kick off the RSD again. I had to keep my leg elevated for a day and take it easy. I know the sensations that proceeds the RSD pain. If I stop everything, rest, get my leg elevated, takes something to reduce the inflammation and do no activity, I can overt the onset. I still do not want anyone to touch or do anything to my lower left leg. I do not even like to touch it myself or wear socks. I only wear clogs so it is easy to get shoes on and off without having to move or touch my foot. The RSD moved to my backs and hips while I was pregnant, so I understand some of your pain. It took years for my body to recover from my pregnancy. Aqua therapy was the only thing I could do. It is still the only exercise/activity I am able to do with my foot.

You have the strength to get through this. I have to say there is no pain like RSD pain, nothing compares. And if you have managed that, you have the strength to handle MG if that what it turns out to be. Stay calm and try not to stress. I will be sending a few prayers your way.

kathie
cait24 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Nanc (05-06-2014)