View Single Post
Old 05-06-2014, 10:09 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Finally made it back :)

My sinus infection did not go away....just got worse. Wound up on 2nd round of antibiotic and 6 days of steroids. Of course this past weekend I felt like Superwoman because of the steroids and managed to have a few good days.

But alas that's over now......went to the mall on Sun...only went in to 2 stores but that did it for me.......now my right leg from butt to tips of toes is staying a 10+ unless I take 'whole' pain pills......and for any of you that have read my past posts I only take 1/2 a pain pill at a time.....it got so bad yesterday I was icing down the whole leg.

I'm trying to nip it in the bud this morning......just went ahead and took a whole pill. My 17 year old granddaughter is spending the day, her grades are excellent so her mom let her have a day off, and having her here always makes me feel better.

I would like to say that just when I get to thinking maybe I've got this under control...even having to use pain meds......my body knocks on the door and says "Hello Debi, you still have SFN"....lol......and guess I always will.....the nerves in my feet are dead and it seems to travel over my body here and there.

Boy I better go.....I'm a little whoozy and I'm sure some of this is the pain meds talking but at least my leg is not hurting at this exact moment....love those moments.

Debi from Georgia
St George 2013 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote