View Single Post
Old 05-29-2007, 11:34 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Help Desi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desi View Post
Sorry to hear your in such pain, Karen. What I don't like hearing is your eye sight and those headaches on both sides of your head. You also mentioned numbness of your lips. Karen, have you seen a neurologist for this? if not, please do. I'm worried about you! You son sounds like a "Gem"! what a sweetheart! Love, Desi
No I havent' for that I was in the ER tonoight with my son for him and I had to call my mom because Of my vision .Im scared. I used to get migernes when I was married in the 90s the first time its been a long time and I had got bellposils (I dont think I spelled that right) It an infection in your neverous system I had it after I had my son 23 hours of labor and pushing so hard I thought I had a stroke and with in 24 hours going home I couldnt smile and talk same systems But the vision was fine it staied that way for awhile my mom want me to see the er dr but they wouldnt do anything here and my son is going to see our reguarl dr Wed. and she wants me to tell her.I was told that some people have vision problems with RSD when it gets like this and headacks and other have face mumbes I dont know I was scared enought to call my my from the er for my son she came and drove use home I cant see at all right noe the lights are making to worse I see colors but not other things . Im a nurse but this is not good do you have any idea? HELP ME IF YOU DO IM SCARED AND I DONT WANT TO LOSE EVERYTHING MORE THAN I HAVE>>>>>>>>>>>> THANKS Gentle Hugs Karen