View Single Post
Old 05-29-2007, 11:43 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Help Jo55

Quote:
Originally Posted by jo55 View Post
I was thinking the same thing as Desi - if these are new symptoms you need to have them checked - just in case it is something new and maybe "fixable" or treatable.
Im scared please read Desi I thought maybe the infection came back my mom said it can specially under all this stress with me and my son hurt and divorce and being alone here and full body but it been coming on slowly and I have started to lose control of insides Im 39 Im not ready I have been fighting with another long health issue from a dr from surgery that went bad feeding tubs for 5 yrs I cant do them anymore they burn my vains Im not even 100 pounds if you look at the two pics here they are only 3 weeks less then a year difference I cant keep weight on I just dont know anymore Im here for my wonderful son he keeps me going but what if I cant he told me that he is watching me swink and not see and hurt and truning into a shell the other day and today. He knows Im fighting for him but Im tired and headacks and vision and half my facenumb I dont know >>>>>>>>>>Can you help Jo55 I have been missing both of you (YOU AND DESI) Thanks gentle hugs Karen