View Single Post
Old 05-29-2007, 11:44 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default new member with story

Hellow to all friens.

i am new to this very important foroum, I appriciate the efforts made by individuals through effective discussions.

After reading the first email, i join the group keeping inview the well organized way of discussion on the foroum.

Dear all, Let me explain my problem to u.

I am 31, year old (male) and married having two kids.

The Problems starts, in 1996 when i was studing in university and one day i feel very uncomforatbel with headaches and small fever.

I went to a doctor in my campous. he gave me some madicine and advice me to keep u happy and donot take streess ( He write "Anxity" on the prescrption papaer)

I start the madicine, but the problem strat to increse day by day.
One night i completely caught by fever and my legs ,arms , hand are completely streched so tightly that i have to pay spacial effort to make them straight.

My friends took me to doctor, wheere doctors agve me an injection and i feel reliefeed.

After that i felt that somthing has filled in my head and it is very dificult to carry my head on my sholder..

I tried my best to make me relax by taking various exercise, but no results.
I affraid to how to cary out my study and it become very dificult to participate in social activities. I was a very brilent student but with in a few months i found to be a back bancher.

From that start , I have been passed 12 yers. But i still found no permanent solution to my problem

I visited various Psycologist, but they always gave me anti-depression and anyi anxity pills. But i never get satisfied from them.

with the passage off time i learn to cop with the satuation by making me relized the important to do so. and this efforts help me a lot but this efforts are short terms.

Currently i have the feeling that my jaws ,back of head ,neverse above the ears, neck spine bally is tightly streched.

When ever i take some spicy food , i feel burnout in my nerves espacially in my head and mouthand face. i found my neck and back very week and donot sit comfortably.

I carried of coupple of x-rays but was ok

I am not very quick to visit doctors bcause my previous experience is bad with doctors.

I want to find the root causess of the problem and then go for treatenment.

Is any body help me that what kind of way i should adopt?
What kind of doctors i should go

some time i feel helpless to cop with the problem
kindly help me

thaks

sana
sanaullah khan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote