Thread: Internal Tremor
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2014, 03:14 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default try to relax

Quote:
Originally Posted by invisable View Post
I have an internal tremor, at rest, one side only during stress, cold, physical exertion.

Does anyone have any idea how long an internal tremor takes to become visable? Five years and counting here.........

It has to be a PD tremor, being that it is one sided and at rest only, doesn't it??

Of course, no answers from MDS, because he can't see it........

Any opinions, words, guesses would be appreciated........a little desperate......
You probably already know that stress makes everything worse....as in, could hasten progression. Try to relax and enjoy the health you have: others are much worse off and would give anything to "only" have an invisible internal tremor

Internal tremors, like regular tremors, can have multiple causes. I read somewhere that tremors can have over 300 causes! I would start with the obvious(to me):

try to eliminate stress (including worries over whether you have something!)
vitamin deficiency (are you getting B vitamins in the right proportions?)
minerals (are you taking a balanced and bioavailable mineral?)
particularly magnesium...hard to get enough so take Epsom salt baths, they may also help relax you, a bonus!
Vitamin D: actually a hormone....do you get 15-20 minutes of sun on your skin every day? you also need enough cholesterol in your body for it to make vitamin D from sunlight, so don't be afraid of eggs
exercise: good for you and helps de-stress

Hope this helps
lurkingforacure is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote