View Single Post
Old 05-07-2014, 10:14 AM
anon062314

anon062314

Quote:
Originally Posted by manda90 View Post
Hey Mark,

I was prescribed Valium and told to take Aleve as well as a Medrol Dose Pack. I was in excrutiating pain yesterday and running a low grade fever so I went to get an IV and got Valium and Morphine and fluids- they thought it would break the headache and pain. It didn't help the pain and I didn't sleep. I didn't feel much relief; I was just drowsy when I got home.

Now I just took my Valium (an increased dosage rec. by docs) and Vicoprofen.

I took it about two hours ago and haven't felt any different yet. Also waiting to update my neurologist.
Update for Mark and about me- spoke to PCP this morning and he advised me to stop the steroid that was prescribed by my neurologist. I stopped it and hoping I feel better soon (symptoms are strong today) and hopefully it will subside by tomorrow. He told me to keep in touch. I also let neurologist's office know I stopped it because they also told me to keep in touch. And neurologist nurse just got in touch with me. Said I need to stick to the medrol dose pak and stop following up with my PCP (even though the ER told me to). Okay, so, any thoughts?

Last edited by anon062314; 05-07-2014 at 10:32 AM.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote