View Single Post
Old 05-07-2014, 07:51 PM
anon062314

anon062314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Living_Dazed View Post
I am not sure my words will convey

I'm numb. My teaching career wasn't a fluke but a beautiful epiphany.

I grew up in a very abusive home. I hated school, loved sports and friends. Survived until college. Loved college. Had no idea I could LOVE learning. Changed my career to reach all those kids lost like me.

I have a teammate I teach with. We started the same year, same grade and have stayed together team teaching. Our beliefs and compassion is the same. She's my other half and I hers in the teaching world and best friends outside .

We've never given in, or up when anything was against our kids and their rights.

My career gone. My husband didn't need the report he says. So lovingly he's trying to help me see. He sees the changes and how I struggle now.

Why do I feel I'm in denial all over again starting the grieving all over. Why can't I just face it and move on. My logic tells me to, my mind refuses to accept.

No driving. My utmost independence gone in just seconds. Our active adventurous lives drastically horribly turned 180 and us left trying to collect our bearings. Where to go from here...

I still had hopes of going back in August. Is it the old me in there fighting? I'm not sure.

Peace and wellness,

Jace
Thinking of you and big !!!!
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Hockey (05-09-2014), Living_Dazed (05-07-2014)