View Single Post
Old 05-09-2014, 04:46 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanitad View Post
I have a handicapped license plate and always use it. I also use the electric carts if the store has one. My thought process is that I would rather use my energy doing something I enjoy as opposed to walking through a parking lot or a store!

Thanks to all for your responses.
My current dosage of timespan and mestinon seems to be working at addressing most of my symptoms. However, I still tire very easily and a few new things have popped up. Last night I attended a meeting and was required to stand for approx 15 min. After about 5 min, my legs started to feel weak and I broke out in a sweat. I thought I was going to pass out. I found a chair and after a few minutes I felt much better.
Upon returning home, I was reaching for something and I felt a spasm in my rib cage area. The spasm spread around my entire body and I felt like I was being crushed in a vise and I couldn't take a deep breath. I'm sure this lasted less than a minute but it was very uncomfortable.
Has anyone experienced anything like this?
I keep waiting for the day that I feel stronger and can resume my old activities.
So far, no such luck!
Thanks in advance for any imput
Jan
Maggiemayhem is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote