View Single Post
Old 05-11-2014, 09:39 AM
Senior Member (**Dr Smith is named after a character from Lost in Space, not a medical doctor)

10 yr Member
Senior Member (**Dr Smith is named after a character from Lost in Space, not a medical doctor)

10 yr Member

Have you tried a warm epsom salts soak?

When we ask what works for others, I get that, and I've done it myself. But all that really matters is what works for you, and the only way I know of determining that is trying these different things for yourself.

The iPalm unit has a lot (12 pages) of reviews on Amazon, and it's sold in a lot of malls, pharmacies, and big-box stores, so I would think one of those venues would have one (or more models/types) set up so you could try them (keeping in mind that conditions will differ from using them at home first thing in the morning).

Do you know anyone with a TENS unit you could try?

One that you didn't mention is a vibrating massager, which are the oldest type (been around almost as long as electricity) and come in the widest variety of models/configurations.

Something else to look for (and worth paying a few extra dollars for, IMO) is a liberal return policy that will allow you to try a unit for a few days, but return it if it doesn't work for you.

I spoze you could try dating a massage therapist, and if that works out, marry them, but that may be a bit extreme...

Doc

Dr. Smith is NOT a medical doctor. He was a character from LOST IN SPACE.
All opinions expressed are my own. For medical advice/opinion, consult your doctor.
Dr. Smith is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
abbyrition (05-11-2014), Hopeless (05-11-2014), ShaggyChic_1201 (12-26-2014)