View Single Post
Old 05-11-2014, 05:24 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Doc,
I chuckled out loud... I have a good partner... Accountant, not massage expertise lol and I think they'd be a bit mad if I up and start collecting sister-wives...

I don't tend to trust reviews on the sellers sites as I've seen the ads looking for "reviewers" and all they have to do is post the pre-written review and then get paid. I did read through them and a few people said it helps with their arthritis pain. But most everything made for arthritis sufferers doesn't seem to help me. In my head I envision the arthritis tricks may work, but the lupus attacks harder when it gets better, leaving me in the same amount of pain. I have no idea if this is how it really works, I just know I get no relief. So I was hoping a review or advice from someone that suffers from an autoimmune might be a bit more trustworthy. I do know we all react to treatments differently, and even have different expressions of symptoms. I just didn't want to shell out the $125.00 if there was an overwhelming negative response from a community from which I belong.

Personal and cheaper massagers don't seem to help. The vibration seems to cancel out any positive effects. Though manual massage can provide relief when my pain isn't to bad. So I figured this model being created specifically for hands might be more effective? Another reason why I ask out in the community... If I've already had bad luck with the regular massage type devices, it makes me a bit more hesitant to spend money I don't have without an unbiased testimonial - if that makes sense...

I will check out the return policy and/or trial period. I think one site even listed a store name. It's about an hour away, but it may be worth it to try it out in the store.but then you're right the relief efforts may be different later in the afternoon versus before bed or in early morning... Something to think on! Thanks!
abbyrition is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote