View Single Post
Old 05-11-2014, 06:42 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Cbd works for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyL View Post
Wondering if anyone here has tried a Medicinal Marijuana regimen? At this point I'm willing to give it a try, but I live in IN--where we always tend to wait ten years before trying anything "new"...as if marijuana were new.
Many thanks.
I'm not big on getting stoned so, the THC route isn't really for me however, I did try THC after watching a video showing great results on an older PD man. I was desperate and willing to try most anything. It did nothing for me. I then had dbs which helped with many issues. I did continue to have severe joint pain and sleep problems. I tried a topical called Sootheen Indicreme which was recommended to me by a doctor friend. It did wonders for my aches and pains. I started buying it online and while visiting their site I noticed that they make products that contain cannabidiol derived from
Hemp. So I got some of their liquid cbd and it has done wonders for several issues. I am now able to sleep through the night. It also seems to diminish joint pain. Less specifically it seems to generally help anxiety. Because it is hemp based it is legal and you can order it from any state.
madamlash is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
anagirl (05-11-2014), GerryW (05-12-2014), ginnie (05-11-2014), MeAndPD (05-12-2014), Tupelo3 (05-12-2014)