View Single Post
Old 05-30-2007, 08:46 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkiemom View Post
No. no. no... Brian hasn't been forgotten, nor Bob, nor has anyone else, not even that cat who is "not amused." This would be a very big movie, and a HUGE production requiring a lot of casting agents and some rather "vivid" imaginations...

Since I just got my self-taught certification in casting at 3:45 am yesterday, it would be helpful to have some input here to come up with some colorful, imaginary characters, based on our forum participants...

Meanwhile, we find characters Brian and Aussie, co-owners of Braussie, Inc. (think a la Brangelina), currently in the final stages of negotiations for the establishment of a sizeable breeding colony of large Huntsman spiders, for export to the Texas pet trade. A Texas fashion jewelry designer, Silverlady, has meticulously produced tiny, individualized, personalized leashes studded with Swarovski stones for the discriminating pet owner, who wants something uh, "different."

Expect to see glimpses of George and Jerry "bigger is better" Jones, owner of the Dallas Cowboys, famed mainly because they are no longer in Dallas, wearing these on their lapels in appropriate settings.

Please, would the next person who takes up this thread, write these spiders out of the Dallas area, or better yet out of the script???

Soooo, fire away...

Cathie
Ha! Ha! what an imagination you have, you made me burst out laughing when i read your post, exporting Huntsman , nar, we will give the Huntsmans a big miss right out of the States all together, business is booming now as we are importing Methylcobalamin & Mel's magic muffins

Last edited by Curious; 05-30-2007 at 11:06 AM. Reason: spell< brian personal info from quote < curious
Brian is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote