View Single Post
Old 05-12-2014, 08:42 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default I Really need some advice and help...

Hi everyone im not going to say my entire story because i already have done that before so if youre interested it is in a thread somewhere. But basically im 22 in college and ive been 5 months (Jan) with PCS. I received 3 known concussions in a year span and i have X amount of bangs to my head as well so im not sure how many exactly, but the last one left me with pcs. Didnt take time off due to family and monetary pressure. So basically cognitive rest was 1 week for spring break.

I was doing better until 2 weeks when my symptoms came back heavy especially last week. I had started to run every ~2-3 days about a mile and i was fine but the last time that night on i was not (ran 6 times). Not sure what i did but now im very light and sound sensitive, have trouble sleeping and have headaches pretty much everyday. Doing my best to make it to summer to relax as much as i can although i might have to work for my family.

I just want to know what (if anyone knows) caused such resurgence? Did the running give me a "concussion"? I read some other threads and there was something about sub-concussive hits, if someone could explain this r have any advice or insight i would greatly appreciate it.
allday310 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote