View Single Post
Old 05-13-2014, 03:01 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

Thank you, Lara. I had just put my allergy eye drops in (terrible pollen here this spring)...and couldn't see a thing...all blurred up.

Hubby ran in and grabbed me to take the photos. I couldn't even see the screen clearly. I was very surprised to catch that mid-air shot, as I didn't see it. (but then when doing birds I click fast shots and out of many there will usually be one or 2 good enough to keep.)

Today we had a large hawk again, but it was white underneath the wings. Yesterday's was brown under the wings. I think they are migrating thru us to go upNorth.

These hawks are so big they throw a huge shadow across the yard. I can't recall this many in past years.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lara (05-13-2014)